Know what you don’t know
- Listing out the gaps
Know whats worth knowing…. that you don’t know
- Prioritise these gaps
Know where to look and where not to look for what you don’t know
- Going outside film, animation, art
- E.g. poses look at fashion or photography
- Going beyond scope of the project
Know when you’re got to know it by
- Do it (processes)
- Clock the hours, try different things, not the same.
- E.g. instead of just doing digital painting, try traditional painting.
Know the best way to learn it
- Principles- Software
- Know principles (principles of animation) then apply them to the software.
List of things that I do not know
- Lighting in drawings and in 2D animation
- Ideas for the other production themes (narratives)
- Effects in Maya
- Full understanding of using the camera in Toon boom harmony
- Applying colour in Toon boom
These are just a few of the ideas I can think of that I need to go out a research to help me learn and improve on.